Saturday, November 13, 2010

Figets gathering @ turf City!

Mama plans a meet up session with some of her friends to let the kids mix around, and have fun! It has been a long time since Cayden-boy's first visit to Little Fidgets at Turf City.

However, this time I have to be missing in action for awhile to get myself an early Christmas present!

D7000 sitting in MY room on the 2nd day it reaches Singapore!
Proud first few owner of D7k in Singapore! Hoho!
Photography action started only when I got my new toy. Fortunately the D7k came with half-filled battery. Borrowed a 35mm prime lens from Ivan (a single, rich young man who loves photography, bought a $2.5k 12-24mm lens while I get the D7k) and began firing the shots!

Cayden-boy still running around when I arrive

Brought Cayden-boy up the space capsule!

"Mummy... i want food"
"What's this? It tastes good.."

Smiling happily at the camera.
She definitely knows how to appreciate the D7k~ Haha!

Voted as the most popular mummy.. Every kids are contented with her.

Family of 3 resting at a corner

Cayden-boy's battery running out soon. Haha!

Ok.. confirmed. Battery's totally flat.

Gathering usually ends with a group photo shot!

This outing is definitely fun for the kids and tiring session for the parents! Really feel age catching up on me after several maze run-through. Thumbs up for all parents who run through the obstacles with their kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment