Friday, November 26, 2010

A day at Pasir Ris Park

It was raining the night before when we walked past a playground. Cayden-boy pointed to a swing and said "there!" with excitement.

"It's raining, Cayden-boy.. Let's do it some other time.." I speed up my pace before Cayden-boy can even protest.

It aches my heart and was telling myself that I should fulfill my promise and "do it some other time" before I forget and disappoint an infant. With this in mind, I proposed Pasir Ris park to mama, keeping my fingers crossed that it ill not rain.

The first stop is Gallop Stable at Pasir Ris Park!

Cayden-boy refuses getting near to the horse..

Grandma joins in for a pose

My turn with Cayden-boy.

"Horses are very tame.. They are herbivorous.. Don't worry.." as I try to convince Cayden-boy to touch the horses.. 

One final pose before we leave this station.
The moment came and the weather's perfect! Let's head towards the playground!

Mama putting Cayden-boy into the swing's harness

Mama let go of the swing..
Cayden-boy began to smile..

Cayden-boy quirks ,"Woh.. Woh..." while enjoying the swing

Satisfied baby-boy after the swings
Cayden-boy was reluctant to get down from the swing. He would shake his head when mama asked if its enough. I would then smile with pride when I saw cayden-boy's reply! i knew I had chose the right place!

At the corner of my eye, I aimed at the shiny slide. When Cayden-boy had enough of the slide, I quickly carried him and rushed to the next station!

Explaining to Cayden-boy our objective on the top of the playground

Let's do it!

"Whh hoh!" Cayden-boy's expression is priceless!

"Where is the baby?" Mama asked and Cayden-boy points to himself..

"Naughty mama.. you tricked me again....."
I am sure Cayden-boy enjoyed his day in the park. We will return again, and by then, Cayden-boy will have his freedom of choice to what games he wants to play! It's a big playground for the kids anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment