"So, what's the program today?!", mama's getting excited and all ready for a day out, treasuring every free day we have with Cayden-boy.
As I wake up, I was thinking about.. food... play.. food..
"How about west coast park?", my mind thinking about Macdonalds, sand, playground and kites...
Here we are, standing in the hot sun as mama shouted excitedly for a photo before entering Macdonalds.
Cayden's leg rests onto the stroller probably thinking, "When is mama going to carry me?"
Can I have Macdonalds too... ?
How can I resist a cute, handsome and innocent boy? "Here u go son... "
Cayden-boy and mama getting ready for the playground!
Hey, cayden-boy's ready to conquer the obstacle!
Cayden-boy setting foot on the sand at west coast park.
As Cayden-boy gets distracted by the surroundings instead of my camera, Mama's "霸道" behavior is becoming very evident in this pic... lol
Cayden-boy trying out the balancing beam.
Mama's starting to prepare Cayden-boy for SOC!
Father and son "一条心", as we admire the scenery!
Cayden-boy ready to go home!
We decided to get back fast and hopefully get an opportunity to be able to visit another loaction. After Cayden-boy get some afternoon nap at home, we decided to bring Cayden-boy for some "wet" session at LOT-1 roof garden.
Cayden-boy reaching out to touch the water
Having lots of restriction as I was told to observe "Cayden-boy's hands must not touch water" rule..
Mama's turn~
I guess mama's trying to explain the DO's and DON'Ts to Cayden-boy
After the teachings, Cayden-boy's feet is allowed to touch the floor.
Did I mention about some rules above... ? Don't question the authority...
Mama's always a very flexible person! Haha.
Cayden-boy did a pose for me while mama gets the dry cloth ready.
Next stop will be to grandpa and grandma's house!
Cayden-boy has a very tight schedule indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment