Saturday, April 10, 2010

Go Go Bambini

10th April is a very very very tiring Saturday for me..

As a member of the guard's unit, holding an appointment that nobody likes, people calling you commanders, and giving you lots of sh**y jobs to do..
Well, my unit "forces" me to go for a "family cohesion activity - Commander's IPPT challenge", reporting at 7am at Bedok camp.. (where the hell is THAT place?!)

Souvenir that the unit gives after the In-pro session..

As for the IPPT result, its top secret... Definitely wont be posted here.  Hahahaha.

To be honest, my whole body is aching and mentally tired after the IPPT.
After the IPPT, I rushed home, to buy breakfast with mama and Cayden-boy. Our secondary objective is to tire Cayden-boy out so that he will catch some sleep before his class at Baby Jumper Gym.

That was a mistake! Cayden-boy is so well trained (by his grandfather) nowadays that such short trip wont wear him out..
Instead of Cayden-boy sleeping, my arms were the ones giving away... (hated that pull-up station in the morning..)

I had to ask mama to take care of Cayden-boy during the lesson. I am really tired.


 Cayden-boy's first uniform from BJG! 

When we reach home, I dozed off after my bathe....
When I woke up, I saw mama sleeping on the play mat while Cayden-boy is playing with his toys..
Isn't it evident that mama  has a hard time coping with Cayden-boy? Hahaha.

Woke mama up and prepared for the excitement of the day at Go go Bambini!




Ben & Jerry's cow is definitely more appealing than the small Go Go Bambini signboard... Don't u agree?


Cayden-boy and Clarice playing balls in Bambini



 Cayden-boy focusing on the controller. 
Looks professional, isnt he?!  (smiling proudly as I am typing.. haha)

Mama bringing Cayden-boy up for a photo shot.

Cayden-boy clinging on to the pole

Cayden-boy moving through the obstacles..

Cayden-boy and mama inside the time-traveling tunnel!

Cayden-boy and me beside a train!


Go Go Bambini is a haven for children.  However, Cayden-boy is presently (7 months old) way to young to join in the activities that they are offering. Perhaps that's the reason why baby below 1 yr old is free admission!

One thing that I would like to complain is the poor lighting conditions that make photo taking extremely challenging tasks...

No comments:

Post a Comment