Cayden-boy's was like a running tap.
Nasal fluid ran down onto his lips and he would conveniently rub it on my shirt as I carry him...
Mama would stare at me (probably cursing and swearing inside) and quickly took out a piece of tissue attempting to clean it away. Cayden-boy knowing that mama is approaching, turns his head in the opposite direction, playing hide and seek with mama.
I enjoyed these moments and feel proud especially when Cayden-boy outwits mama by burying his face into my chest (although I knew mama is probably boiling with frustration.... )
Cayden-boy will then counter Mama's 'never give up'and '霸道' nature by simply scream ing and cries.
Seasoned mummies and daddys in my office advised me not to be over anxious about bringing Cayden-boy to seeing a pediatrician. The guide line given to me was "fever", "rejecting food" and "vomiting". However, mama feels otherwise and prefers to seek professional advise.As a result, we made an appointment with Dr Dorothy Ong on the 29th April 10.
Mama fires dozens of questions at Dr Dorothy, trying to learn about Cayden-boy's illness, while I continued to play with Cayden-boy in the doctor's room... "Cayden-boy jump jump ar~~~"
Cayden-boy's first medicine
After the consultation, we went to the food center opposite for our dinner. Mama craves for BBQ stingray, fried oyster omelette, Hokkien prawn noodles and sugarcane juice!
No comments:
Post a Comment