Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rayanne's birthday party!

Right after Cayden-boy's birthday party, was Rayanne's. Cayden-boy was invited to her party!
As it was not Cayden-boy's first visit to Rayanne's house, Cayden-bopy demonstrated to me that he was very familiar with Rayanne's playground.

The moment Cayden-boy was freed onto the playmat, he headed straight to the toys and blend in with the other kids! I was full of pride when I witnessed how Cayden-boy squeezed, pushed and roughed his way among the kids like a bulldozer. Cayden-boy only has some difficulties with Arielle...

Arielle standing in front of the casctle

Cayden-boy sparring with Arielle!

Mama revealed to me that Arielle is actually younger than Cayden-boy! It was then that I realized how well built was Arielle! I would have guessed Arielle to be at least be half a year older than Cayden-boy!

Mama caught hold of the birthday girl, Rayanne!

Chole moving around the toys

Mama grabs both girls for a quick shot... I only had a few seconds... "Click!"

I tried capturing all kids into the frame... 
Mama... I think I need a wide angle lens + SLR!

Cayden-boy enjoying his company of girls!


Cayden-boy having a good time at the party! 

Cayden-boy might not understand "birthday party" at the moment, but I believed that he had an enjoyable time for the whole afternoon. Nevertheless, it is always beneficial for kids to mix and play around with other kids. Through these games and interaction, I hoped that Cayden-boy to be more adaptable to classes in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment