1. Cayden-boy fell asleep and missed the zebra, giraffe, ostrich, lion and rhino
2. Cayden-boy missed the "Animal friends show" and did not really "play hard enough" at the water play area in RAINFOREST KIDZWORLD.
Back in my mind was hoping that Cayden-boy can view the remaining few animals (so that Cayden-boy can relate the real animals to the flash cards that he had been seeing for the past few months..) and that this time, both Cayden-boy and I would get real wet from the water games!
Mama and I looked forward to bringing Cayden-boy to the zoo again. But alas, history repeats itself - it rained heavily again... Instead of the planned picnic in the zoo, we had it as our lunch at the zoo entrance while waiting for the rain to stop!
The rain finally stopped at around 1 pm and we headed into the zoo..
My FREE birthday zoo pass!
Mama gets the birthday badge for free ice-cream!
It was still drizzling as we walked...
World's smallest bear - sun bear!
Trying my hands at the depth of field technique... focusing on the komodo dragon..
Photo with grandma..
Family photo with yellow bamboos..
Cayden-boy playing with bubbles
Cayden-boy still facinated with the bubbles..
One of the best family photo taken so far. Thanks to Adeline's husband!
Grandma playing the balancing machines.. who is heavier?!
Cayden-boy feeling a bit uncomfortable with the goats as they "meh....."
Nothing can stop Cayden-boy when he sees the water..
Cayden-boy insists on touching the water display... okay, I am prepared to get wet this time!
All my objectives for the day were met and I hope that Cayden-boy would remember this fruitful day at the zoo!
How I wish the day would never end..
Mama insisted to have at least a mini-birthday cake..
To be honest, I only started having birthday cakes when I began dating mama.. I am really grateful to mama for celebrating my birthday...
The process (of anything) is always difficult and is normally the most rewarding..
I hope that we can enjoy and share every processes that may come upon us!















No comments:
Post a Comment