Finally after the Nth attempt, we made it (albeit slightly late)! The show had already started and I quickly carried Cayden-boy to grab a "first row seat" even though that meant blocking some of the early birds (pun not intended!).
The emcee for the show hinted to me that the show was only intended for "patrons only". Well, I simply ignored those words and continued enjoying the show because mama had already gone to buy their very expensive breakfast for all of us.
![]() |
| Any literate with good eye sight would have caught these words... wouldn't they? |
![]() |
| The Big American Breakfast offered by Bird Park |
![]() |
| Cayden-boy folded his arms and kept an arm's length away from the parrot. |
![]() |
| Parakeet getting ready to flaunt his skills at fortune telling |
![]() |
| I volunteered to feed the mallards. |
![]() |
| Worms were part of the mallard's diet |
![]() |
| The big black swan only swam towards the keeper |
![]() |
| After getting the valuable shots with the stars of the show, it was finally breakfast time! |
![]() |
| Cayden-boy recognized and said "ba....nana"! |
![]() |
| Cayden-boy, the elite bird keeper! |
![]() |
| Relating "flamingo" from books to life-sized statue |
![]() |
| I asked, "Moo...... says the.. ?" and Cayden-boy replied, "Coou!" |
![]() |
| "Halo.. halo... " |
![]() |
| Cayden-boy loved hitting the drum |
![]() |
| Cayden-boy looked out of the restaurant and I seized the opportunity to grab myself a new wallpaper |















No comments:
Post a Comment