Cayden boi has been cruising for a couple of weeks already. While other babies are already running (!!), he's still not able to stand independently and very much prefer to crawl, which he can do VERY well. Papa has been very patient to hold his hands and train him to walk (properly), as in with both feet touching the ground and NOT tiptoeing.
Last Saturday at 13mths and 2 weeks old, Cayden boi suddenly took 3 steps on his own as he shifted from the tv console to the bedroom door at Yeye-Nainai's house much to my astonishment! It happened so fast that I'd have thought I had imagined it if Yeye didn't happen to witness it as well.
Since then, he has been taking 2 small wobbly steps here and there and I was there always to cheer and clap like he had won a 100m sprint!
Hmm.. wonder how much longer it'll take for Cayden boi to be running leh? In gusto I hope and spare us the backaches from carrying! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment