Thinking that i was able to update the blog...
And here I was, cracking my brain, trying to recall what I did last weekend....
Age is really catching up on me...
Gave up thinking, and tried my luck with the iPhone and the camera SD card.
Ah ha.....
We had a lunch celebration with Miss Dong over the last weekend!
Cayden-boy interacting with Uncle Peter and Yixin 姐姐 in the restaurant
Mama's secondary school gang mini reunion gathering - Auntie Xiu Pei, Xing Yun , and Xue Zhen
Cayden-boy's new friend~ Daryl with Auntie Xue Zhen
Auntie Xiu Pei trying to put on new shoes for Yixin.
Luckily, Yixin attended her Yoga class diligently...
Uncle Peter preparing to bring Cayden-boy for a walk
And guess what...
Yixin smells a rat.. she wants to follow too!
Uncle Peter starts to act macho and calls Yixin to his side...
Uncle Peter "左拥右抱ing" Cayden-boy and Yixin
Applaud to the macho uncle, I quickly stuff some food into my throat as I know, the next one to walk Cayden-boy will be me!
The food is so-so, I think the zest is in the "gathering of the sisters".
Judging from the gathering, I believe that gatherings in future will be definitely be nosier, more lively and strenuous!
No comments:
Post a Comment